Skip to content
On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park
- Over 100 hikes ranging from short, easy walks to extended backpack trips
- a convenient layout grouping hikes into twelve different areas of the park
- photographs, illustrations, and maps - including a selection of color topographical maps.
- introductory pages featuring facts on the history, natural aspects of the park, general information, and guide use tips.
- reference charts listing hikes according to difficulty and mileage.
- a guide to park peaks